This post is the first of its kind, as it is about expressing my gratitude to fellow bloggers who nominated me for these awards. Thanks to Dulcy, Crazzy Pants Blogger and Kamal blogging café for nominating me.
Ideal Inspirational Award – Nominated by https://dulcyblogs.wordpress.com/
I got nominated for Ideal Inspirational Award by Dulcy Singh, around a fortnight ago. Apologies first for posting this a little late.
She is an amazing writer and her stories are deep, meaningful and awesomely written. Even at such a young age, she eloquently describes human relationships in a very profound way. Story about a pair of shoes who are friends and how they feel; the definition of heaven; I can go on, every story is an engrossing read.
You can access her blog at – https://dulcyblogs.wordpress.com/
The Rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
- When is your birthday?
My birthday falls on 14 December
- Which country and place do you belong to?
I am from Dehradun, India.
- Describe your blogs in short.
I write small stories, articles on self-improvement combining some psychological hacks and travel memoirs.
- What would you prefer – tea or coffee?
I grew up drinking tea and still love it but if I am writing at 4:00 in the morning, I prefer a very strong black coffee.
- Your favorite author . Why ?
My favorite authors are many, however I admire Daniel Kahneman the most. He is the first psychologist to receive a Nobel prize for economics and beside him I also love to read Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Currently, I am also impressed with writing of Susan Cain, Dan Ariely, Michio Kaku and Brian Greene (the last two are theoretical physicists and their books are amazing)
The ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’
Thank you so much Kamal from Kamal blogging café for nominating me foe this award.
Kamala Blogging Café’s blogs are focused on environment conservation and he also write inspirational articles. Do visit his blog to learn more about the amazing work he is doing in his country, the land of Everest (Sagarmatha).
His blog can be accessed here;
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “SAVE Environment”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or more to 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT. For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/
- How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
By being honest and interesting in my writing and supportive of everyone around in the community.
- Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
Peace for me is sitting with myself and watching the sun, rain or meditating, trekking, sleeping inside the tent, watching the stars at night, talking to an old friend and writing.
3. How can we save a tree?
By creating awareness, taking part in campaigns to save the environment, urging the government to implement the rules strictly. We have our own orchard, so, I have myself planted almost 50 trees there by now, in addition to participating in tree planting drives. I think encouraging people to plant trees is as important as saving the one’s we already have.
3. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issue?
I haven’t read much about it, but I do understand it’s a big issue in developing countries, the one I live in, India as well as most of our neighbours.
4. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
I don’t have to sacrifice much because we are just a family of 2, me and my mother, I think she is the one making most of the sacrifices, I just eat and sleep 😊
- Which animal do you like most? Why?
I love all animals, picking one would be difficult, I love squirrels because they are so damn cute, I love dogs too, Kangaroo I fell in love when I saw the animal for the first time, Tigress with her cubs is mesmerizing in the wild, even Iguana looks amazing. So, I am sorry to not be picking one.
6. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
Journalists who are really serious about their jobs, actually go deep, build contacts and sources, find out what’s affecting people and try to present a balanced view (not all of them do this though), whereas Youtubers are mostly using the platform just to earn money (mostly, some may be contributing to the society too)
7. Do movie-stars play a vital role to create awareness amongst people around the world or they just perform to earn money?
I think they begin by earning money and as they grow in their careers, they begin taking interest in the society as well (some because of peer pressure, some really want to do it, while some just show off)
Sunshine Blogger Award
Nominated by https://crazzypants.fashion.blog/
I was nominated for this award by https://crazzypants.fashion.blog/
She began her blog about a month back but has been posting some wonderful write-ups. Her blog on becoming a good person, what to eat (I got to know after reading her blog to not eat seedless fruits) and interesting write-up on school days and mental health.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Now, how does it work and what are the rules?
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate 11 new blog to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is the purpose of you blogging?
I started off because I wanted to express myself and although I wrote my first blog 4 years ago, started writing regularly only 3 months back. My purpose is to go the old-fashioned way and try and write stories which inspire and also offers learning.
- What is your blog mostly focused on?
It focuses mostly on short stories with a lesson, on articles based on research and at times, I also use my own knowledge and thoughts and on travel memoirs especially treks.
- How long does it take you to write an average blog?
It depends, sometimes an hour and at times even more than a day. On an average I would say about 2-3 hours
- How did your family members react when you told them about your blogging decision?
Well, my mother has no particular interest in it, so she is cool about it.
- Are you also frequently asked this question that “Do you make any money out of blogging”?? How do you answer it?
Till now, no. But if someone were to ask me, I would say, everything takes time, content is very important and I am trying to focus on that, rest will come on its own.
- What is that one topic you always wanted to write a blog on but couldn’t for any reason!?
As of now, none, I am an introvert individual, but an extrovert writer.
So, If I think about anything, won’t hesitate much to put pen on paper.
- What is that dream destination of yours?
I would like to go for trekking in Bratislava, it’s the capital of Slovakia. We made plans earlier to go there, but somehow, returned after visiting other parts of Europe. I think I’ll go alone and explore it to my hearts content, once this corona is over.
- Has blogging changed your life overall?
Helped me in becoming more disciplined and also rekindled my love for writing. Plus, I got to know so many amazing people.
- Do you study/do any additional job other than writing blogs?
I am also a trainer and an aspiring author. Currently, working on two short novels, a complicated love story (they always are) and an awkward tale of a writer whose dreams turn around his life.
- Any three random facts about yourself!?
I can spell Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (trust me on this, I didn’t use google) and by the way he is another writer, I love reading (his work on deep work, which he called flow, was very popular and Flow, still remains one of the best-selling book)
I love trekking, once I went on a trek which was for 5 days, and I completed that in 3 (we were a group of 5 people only and I pushed them as I had to return early)
I had tried weed once (hope this will remain here)
- One of your favorite post you’ve written?
Picking a fav is difficult, because every post is a part of you, however it is for the reader to decide which one they liked the most.
I would also take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads my blog, comments and encourages me. It means a lot and when you take out time, to go through what I have written or share your feedback, it brings a huge smile on my face.
Trust me, I am telling the truth.
And yes, I would like to nominate every person who comments on this post.
https://thegirlwithapuzzledmind.art.blog/– for all these three awards with same questions
https://mutmaeenlife.wordpress.com/– AS also for all these three awards and same questions
Dulcy Singh and Crazzy Pants (I am sorry, I couldn’t find your name even after searching for it on your blog-sincere apologies), I would like to nominate you guys for ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’
And, also every one commenting on the post, please consider it as a nomination for Mahasiddhi Blogger award, Inspirational blogger award and Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much!