- What Einstein told us almost 100 years back still holds true. Time is definitely relative; the realization hits us especially hard when the Internet speed defy our viewing capacity.
- Buying vegetables and grocery is as tough as using vlookup, hlookup, pivot charts and analytics. Every time we believe, we got it right; the boss finds a flaw.
- Delaying tasks becomes a habit when there is no definite time constraint. Procrastination comes up as a natural choice.
- What time you sleep is dependent on how many books are still left unread or how many more episodes are left in the season.
- Realization that we too can be creative is an eye opener. The number of messages circulating on whatsapp combined with experimentation with new recipe is a testament to this fact.
- We crave what we lack. Staying home which was a luxury a while back has quickly turned into punishment (for some).
- Last but not the least we all are nostalgic and if not everyone, I have gone through some of the old pictures to relieve those memories. Felt great.
Welcome to add yours in comments!!